2 parking spots!! Centrally located in the heart of Capitol Hill. This sun-filled, northwest facing 1 bedroom + office/den unit is spacious and ready for entertainment, featuring 1.5 baths, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, large balcony and new paint throughout. Spacious master bedroom suite with large walk-in closet. Don't miss the rooftop deck with panoramic view of the city, Elliott Bay, and Lake Union. Two secure parking spaces & storage room! Walk to shops, restaurants, Capitol Hill light rail station, and downtown.
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
1 Full/1 Half
835 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Water/Sewer
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Balcony/Deck/Patio,Cooking-Electric,Dryer-Electric,Washer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Alley,Open Space,Paved,Sidewalk.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price