If you are looking for a rambler on a quiet cul-de-sac with an over sized two car garage with shop space you have found it. Newer roof, nice appliances, gas fireplace, great location, great bones, this house just needs a little updating. The one car attached garage was made into extra space for a sauna and office but could be converted back. If you want to keep the space no worries, there is a detached two car garage in the back and a carport for RV parking. If you like a nice garden you will love this fenced backyard with gardens space and fruit trees, berry bushes and grapes.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,650 sq. ft
1,650 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Cable Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,Shop. Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price