Nearly impossible to find now or ever duplicate in the future...2.3 park like acres in city limits, 2608 sq ft house + 2400 sq ft shop! Owned by the same family for 40+ years, this is a rare opportunity to live, work & play at your own private seaside estate. 3 bed/3 bath meticulously maintained home features a metal roof, Hardie siding, fantastic front yard w/ composite deck & water feature + covered rear lanai overlooking your treed backyard oasis. Stellar in town location just minutes to downtown Blaine, the schools, shopping, dining, the waterfront & only steps away from community beach + parks. 2 car attached garage, paved circular driveway + 40x60' shop provides ample parking for boats & RVs. Easy US/CAN border & I-5 access.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,608 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,608 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,Skylight(s),Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Stone, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Paved,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price