Beautiful views & privacy make this a paradise in the NW. East facing vistas of the valley & Cascades. Flooded w/natural light from the abundant windows. Chef's kitchen w/slab granite countertops, cherry cabinetry, Thermador dbl ovens, Viking gas cooktop & fridge & walk-in pantry. 2 decks expand across the east side of home, wrap around to the south & are gas-plumbed for your BBQ. WFH in the main floor office or relax in the LR complete w/gas FP and window seat. Upper level offers 2 generous bedrooms & ¾ bath. Enjoy the romantic master suite w/luxurious En-suite, walk-in closet, dressing room, FP & views. Lower level offers large bonus room that opens out to the backyard as well as a ¾ bath, shop/craft room, storage & wine cellar.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,504 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,504 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Jetted Tub,Skylight(s),Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,High Speed Internet,Propane,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,Open Space,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price