Perfect for investment or owner occupation! Beautiful home on a large corner lot was effectively rebuilt in 2012 with great care and heart. Main home w/ plenty of parking boasts 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 versatile living areas & a bonus room downstairs w/ closet. Open and updated kitchen has adjoining nook for small dining table or office setup. Wood-burning fireplace can warm the whole upstairs. Walk around back to enter a completely separate in-law suite featuring a studio layout incl. kitchen, laundry, 3/4 bath, closet, and private patio space. Home constructed for minimal noise and zero air transfer between each space (see supp's). Only .5 mile to Shelton View Elementary & short jaunt to parks, coffee, and trails. On Bothell/Kenmore boundary.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,204 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,204 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
Shelton View Elem
Canyon Park Middle School
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Other. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price