Close to the beach, but removed from the noise & traffic, this distinctive, stand-alone townhome lives like a traditional home without the yard work! Cook's kitchen with gas range, stainless appliances & walk-in pantry. Open floor plan with room for a full-size dining table. Wood-wrapped windows, doors & trim throughout. A full bath for each bedroom plus a half bath on the main. High ceilings & skylights. Elegant inlays on gleaming hardwoods. Convenient, ground floor utility closet. Attached garage. Large, brick-paved patio with motion lighting & 5-ft. wrought-iron fencing. Gate rolls opens for additional parking. Tucked away off the main drag, access to the property from Admiral Way bypasses Alki Ave traffic. No HOA dues.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
3 Full/1 Half
1,560 sq. ft
1,560 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley,Drought Res Landscape,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price