Don't miss this beautifully updated 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 story w/ basement Craftsman proudly situated on sprawling 11,326 sq/ft lot with partial Puget Sound views in coveted West Bremerton. Too many features to list including; New Roof, New Furnace, Updated Plumbing, Updated Electrical, Newer Sewer Line, Oak floors, Fir Floors, Original Linoleum in Kitchen, Huge Yard w Mature Landscape, 1 Car Garage, Tons of Off Street Parking, and the list goes on. Huge basement would make an excellent ADU/Mother-In-Law. Centrally located near schools, shopping, parks, ferries, PSNS, Bangor, and amenities. Hurry today before its too late!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,128 sq. ft
1,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Softwood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price