Come home to this beautiful spacious 3 bed 1 bath rambler. Boasting high quality granite & stone surfaces throughout, solid wood doors, a gas fireplace, central gas heating & updated energy-efficient windows. The kitchen was recently renovated w/soft close cabinets, abundant storage, farmhouse sink & stainless appliances. Enjoy the mountain sunrise view while you sip your coffee on the private patio. Large corner is partially fenced yard w/mature landscaping including fragrant lavender, exotic fruit-bearing passion vine & a grafted apple tree which produces 2 different types of apples. Walking distance to parks, trails, playfields, YMCA, churches & schools w/quick I-5 access. New siding, fresh paint & lighting fixtures on exterior.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,272 sq. ft
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price