Enjoy this mid century home in the heart of Magnolia. Featuring 3 bedrooms on the main floor, refinished hardwoods & spacious living room for your creativity is super comfortable with new gas fireplace. Nicely opened kitchen with new stainless steel appliances & gas cooking. Dining room opens onto an entertaining-size deck with private backyard. Downstairs has a huge family room, 4th bedroom, 3/4 bath & a bonus room with exterior access that could be 5th bedroom or a private office. This property has great flow from the fenced backyard for outdoor barbecues plus patio with fire pit. Newer roof & full size 2-car garage with room in driveway as well. Two parks within 3 blocks & quick access to Mag Village, downtown and South Lake Union.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,360 sq. ft
2,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
Mc Clure Mid
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Hardwood,Laminate Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs,Open Space,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price