Picturesque Country Farmhouse complete with covered wrap-around porch and rooftop decking! Gorgeous flat 5.33 acre property where elk & deer graze and eagles soar overhead. Features new exterior paint & new interior paint on walls, ceiling, millwork. Kitchen with new SS appliances, new sink & faucet, and genuine cold pantry. Light & bright floor plan has living room, family room, plus huge upper bonus room. Two rooms off family room are perfect for office & craft room or additional bedrooms. Large storage shed, partially fenced, room to park all the toys. If you love horses, start planning your barn! Steps away from Foothills Trail & peaceful Wilkeson Creek for fishing, hiking & biking. Pre-inspected. Vacant lot MLS 1786508 also available.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,618 sq. ft
2,618 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Septic,Electricity Available,Wood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Skylight(s),Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,Outbuildings,Patio,Rooftop Deck,RV Parking,Shop. Adjacent to Public Land,Dead End Street,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price