Fantastic opportunity for large rambler on quiet street w/ great yard size & privacy. Spacious living room w/ vaulted ceiling, oak floors is open to kitchen & dining area. Separate family room + den room. Master suite w/ large walk-in closet, 2 sink vanity; deep soaker tub & oversized shower--pamper yourself. 3 big bedrooms; all vinyl windows; gas heat & water heater. Bright interior, 6 panel doors, painted millwork, wood laminate flooring in much of home. Large patio off family room leads to oversized garage & shop area. South facing, flat backyard w/ garden bed spaces; fully fenced & room for lots of laughter and memories. Flag stone entry walk way & oversized driveway for RV or...Great value & convenience.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,632 sq. ft
1,632 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Other. .
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Green House,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price