Stunning 3 car garage rambler in Hobday Ranch on 2.27 acres w/ breathtaking views of Mt. Pilchuck & 50'x36' detached shop + large carport. Home features open & bright Kitchen/Great Rm. w/ multiple cased windows w/ transoms, gas fireplace, SS appliances, 2 ovens, gas cooktop, granite counter tops, & top of the line refrigerator. Formal dining Rm. w/ half wall, crown molding & coffered ceilings. Master suite features french doors, 5 piece ensuite w/ jetted tub, walk-in closet & walkout access to private patio. Detached shop features two 12' tall garage doors, 2 man doors, 2 offices, shower & toilet, deep sink, plumbed 60 gal. air compressor, Reznor gas heater & 220 power w/ 200 amp service. Ample RV/Boat parking & potential sport court area.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,202 sq. ft
2,202 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,High Voltage Line,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Parking Spaces. 7 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Brick, Cement Plank
- Metal, Composition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Available,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,High Voltage Line,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price