Welcome home to this stunning Spanaway Ranch remodel on 1.65 Acres. Enjoy a highly desired open floor plan with updated kitchen, SS appliances, granite counter tops, island, and backsplash. Warm up next to the cozy wood burning fireplace in the living room with an abundance of light coming in. Many upgrades throughout that include: Heat pump, skylights, hardwood floors, Solid wood doors & trim, 4 year-old roof, fresh interior & exterior paint, Ceiling fans, 6ft long soak tub, built-in safe, and fenced-off gardening spot. 5 total bedrooms which include converted garage into MIL suite and walk in closet. This home boasts ample parking with enough room for your RV + a 3/car garage. Well established community with peaceful setting to call home.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,860 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage,Detached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Irrigation,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Paved,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price