Welcome home to this open concept, one-level home on a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac in the Turtle Rock neighborhood of Lake Forest Park. The open floor plan houses 3BR and 2BA, incl. Primary bedroom w/ adjoining bath, living room, bonus room, dining room, kitchen w/ entertaining deck, and nice-sized garage. Ample natural light throughout, new paint in & out, air-conditioning & spacious rooms. Enjoy a 7200 square foot lot w/ fully fenced private backyard, functional south-facing gardens with perennial strawberries and blueberries. Wonderful opportunity to own this cute home in highly desirable Shoreline School District. Easy commute to downtown Seattle via car or bus, with light rail coming soon. Easy access to Bothell Way and the Eastside.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Forest Park
1,530 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
Lake Forest Park Ele
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Jetted Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully. Cul-De-Sac,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price