Live The Iconic West Seattle Lifestyle. Enjoy a small-town ambiance while living minutes from Downtown Seattle in this new 3 bd 1 & 3/4 ba townhome located between Alki Beach and the Alaska Junction. Frequent beaches, parks, bistros, community centers, annual events, and venerable independent Mom & Pop shops in this celebrated neighborhood. Great walk, bus, and bike scores. Easy access to the airport. Low maintenance finishes include: stainless steel appliances, upgraded carpet, tile, engineered wood floors, and quartz countertops. Small pet-friendly backyard. This is a 4-star Built Green home, known for better building practices and ongoing lower owner operating costs.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Cement plank,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,225 sq. ft
1,225 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Garbage,Water/Sewer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- High Efficiency (Unspecified),Advanced Wall,Double Wall
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price