Beautifully maintained rambler located in peaceful Machias area right next-door to the Machias elementary school. Features: New flooring, garden window & backsplash in kitchen. New countertops in bathroom. All new electrical throughout including box, outlets & fixtures. Brand new French doors & new windows in every room. Master bed with walk in closet, plus a Rec room, new tile & cabinets in laundry room. Roof is only 4 years old w/3/4 inch tongue & groove underlayment. Fully fenced private backyard with 2 sheds that back up to a large wooded area. Enjoy summer evenings while you roast marshmallows around the built-in fire pit. A great place to relax, entertain & call home. Close & convenient to Centennial Trail & downtown Lake Stevens.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,530 sq. ft
1,530 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Wood
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,None.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price