Beautifully remodeled North Tacoma home with views of the Puget Sound, Seattle & even Mt. Baker on a clear day! Remodeled kitchen with built-in eating nook. Living & dining room open up to the large wraparound deck, overlooking the Sound. Large master bedroom, with walk-in closet & en suite bathroom. Additional bathroom & bedroom on the main floor. Daylight basement features 2nd kitchen, large family room, 2 bedrooms & 3rd bathroom. Basement has separate entrance, set up as a perfect mother-in-law unit, or rental. New AC, side sewer, roof, fence & more! Great landscaping with new sprinkler system, back paved patio & gas hookup for barbecue. Large 2 car garage with new electrical panel. Enjoy 4th of July fireworks from your perfect new home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
2,590 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,590 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully. Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price