Turn of the Century Craftsman welcomes you to Tacoma's fun Proctor District. 4 BD 2.5 BA restored beauty has been in loving hands. Timeless fir floors greet you as you enter the spacious rooms. Bright kitchen enjoys todays upgrades. Hickory flooring warms kitchen & the upstairs bedrooms. Lower level is a full mother in law unit with outside entry. Laundry on the main & motherinlaw area has its own hook-up. This move in ready property is just up the street from Cooks Corner and just down the street from library, Proctor District, schools & parks. You will appreicate newer roof, electic upgrades, plumbing, new sewerline, siding, front porch & pillars too. Has outbuilding with power for your hobby or workshop. A great lifestyle awaits you.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,498 sq. ft
2,498 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Softwood
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Alley,Curbs,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price