Live the dream in in downtown Steamboat Springs. Walk or peddle to work, school, or any of the downtown amenities, nothing beats living in downtown Steamboat. This 2004 sf home features 4 bedrooms with 2.5 baths, a media room, enclosed from porch, covered deck and a detached one car garage. The oversized lot is fully fenced and offers outstanding westerly views. The main floor offers and open floor plan with Kitchen, dining area, breakfast nook and living room. The upper level has 2 bedrooms and a full bath while the lower level has an additional 2 bedrooms, a 3/4 bath with walk in shower and a media room. This quaint home is only a few blocks away from Lincoln Ave. but is located on a quiet Cul De Sac.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
First Addition to Steamboat Springs
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,256 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 748 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Log, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price