Picturesque & pristine on a quiet street in an ideal location in Proctor. Open living & dining area extends to a serene enclosed patio overlooking a blooming wall of wisteria. You'll be sure to spend summer days lounging here w/ friends. 3 bedrooms + BONUS room & finished basement-the perfect spot for hobbies, homeschool or home gym! You'll love the original hardwood floors, built ins & mix of old and new in the kitchen. Main floor bedroom includes large walk-in closet. Attached 1 car garage w/ extra shop & storage! Beautifully landscaped, freshly painted exterior, double pane windows, updated fixtures, energy efficient ductless heat pump & within walking distance to Puget Park, Proctor District, Ruston Waterfront & Point Ruston!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,424 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C,Ductless HP-Mini Split,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially,Patio,Shop. Alley,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price