Fully remodeled & permitted Proctor craftsman home in walking distance to everything! Stunning cross beams on soaring 12 ft ceilings. Gorgeous wide planked newly installed white oak hardwood floors. This home flows seamlessly from the living room, to the dining area & lands on the bright & airy modern kitchen w quartz counters, SS appliances & subway tile! 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath on the main floor; upstairs is primary room w/ large ensuite & 4th bedroom/bonus room. Enjoy summer BBQs on the newly constructed back deck or playing in fully fenced, level backyard w/ extra storage shed. Large unfinished basement w/ lots of potential. Walking distance to Puget Park, Pt Ruston, Proctor Farmers Market, shops/eats/entertainment & so much more!
Single Family, Other
2,526 sq. ft
1,806 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price