This is the home you've been looking for! Located down a private dead end street you'll be greeted w/this gorgeous, updated daylight rambler and a shop that will house all of your toys. Main level features newly installed flooring in living spaces, original hardwood floors in bedrooms, freshly painted walls and cozy, wood burning fireplace. Lower level has been completely updated w/gorgeous ceramic tile planks, pellet stove, exposed wooden beams in master along w/an impressive en suite complete w/walk in tiled shower. You'll find no shortage of space in the massive shop and garage next door either. A mechanic's or craftsman dream shop. Nearly an acre of fully manicured grounds w/small creek running through back of property. Welcome Home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,223 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
2,223 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Septic,Electricity Available,Pellet,Wood,Individual Well
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. 8 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio,Shop. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price