Pride of ownership is evident throughout this incomparable, custom-built, one owner contemporary located on the signature street of desirable Laurelhurst. Gracious main level living w/ two story windows illuminating kitchen + breakfast nook--both overlooking peaceful front patio; formal dining; family room accessing private rear patio + level yard. Spectacular second level layout features spacious living room w/ vaulted ceilings, extraordinary light + balcony, w/ adjoining library w/ wet bar; primary bedroom suite w/ 5 piece bth; 2 additional bedrooms. 3rd floor w/ 4th bedroom/guest suite + 3/4 bath. Attached 3 car garage is car enthusiast's paradise w/ 10ft ceilings, custom shop w/ ample built-in storage. Laurelhurst Beach Club eligible.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,298 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,298 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Wine Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,Patio,Shop,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price