If you need a home that can grow & evolve with your life, then I'm the one for you! My bones are beautifully preserved with original charm intact & thoughtful upgrades throughout. My kitchen has been tastefully modernized making cooking & hosting a breeze. If you've been itching for a project and have big dreams like me, you can let your imagination run wild creating a primary en-suite bathroom with the space to do so already intact. I am open to your vision & the appreciation that stems from it. Stretch your legs in my expansive backyard or take a stroll to upper & lower Fremont with ease! Want an fast commute? I provide easy access to many local tech employers without ever getting in a vehicle. Calm, cool, collected, I'm yours!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,020 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,020 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Softwood
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price