A beautifully updated craftsman style home located in the heart of South Tacoma. The original 1911 architecture speaks for itself with high ceilings, crown molding throughout the dining & living room w/large windows that provide wonderful natural light. The spacious kitchen & large backyard deck allow for endless entertainment possibilities.This home is equipped with a newer dishwasher, oven, hot water heater and electric panel, updated PEX plumbing on the first floor, & brand new exterior paint. A new roof was installed in 2018. You're sure to love the corner lot and tree lined street. Desirable location with many local restaurants, shops, and easy access to the highway!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,812 sq. ft
1,812 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Jetted Tub,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Alley,Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price