Elegant living in this 1930's historic brick masterpiece. Located in highly desirable North Tacoma with a view that is second to none! Built w/ superb craftsmanship, materials & style that can't be replicated today. Exceptionally clean-well cared for home w/ tons of period correct updates & features incl: solid mahogany doors & molding base+crown, spiral wood staircase w/ wrought iron railing/balusters, wainscoting, leaded glass windows, all baths remolded, heat pump. Finished basement w/ separate entrance, full bath, kitchen area potential & huge living-bedroom space w/ new paint & LVP flooring. Short walk to downtown Proctor district which boasts great shopping, eateries, parks & schools. Easy access to freeways, JBLM & the Sounder Train.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,566 sq. ft
3,566 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Vinyl
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Hot Water Recirc Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,French Doors,Hot Tub/Spa,Jetted Tub,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Brick, Stone
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Irrigation,Outbuildings,Patio,Rooftop Deck,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price