Incredible value at $195 per sqft! This1920's Craftsman has the charm of yesteryear with the benefits of modern convenience. This 4BD plus bonus room & 2BTH home is on a fenced corner lot w/ oversized detached garage & separate shop space. Many original features remain such as fir flooring, wainscoting, large dining room, built-ins and more. Home features modern updated kitchen with bar, tile work, & eat in space. New walk in shower in main floor bath. New windows, furnace and heat pump. New composite deck on front porch. 2 bedrooms & 1 bath on main floor and 2 bedrooms and 1 bath on upper plus a large bonus room. This home is move in ready, convenient to shopping & downtown. This home is ready for the next 100 years. You will love it.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,231 sq. ft
2,231 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Softwood
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Corner Lot.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price