Desirable Lake Stevens Rambler on a quiet, private street makes this an exceptional place to call home! Immaculately clean and freshly painted inside and out! Spacious rooms, light and bright! Kitchen appliances stay. Large shop/garage plus covered RV parking. Plenty of room for all your recreational toys! Fully fenced. Minutes to the Lake and shopping! Exceptional Lake Stevens School District! Hurry! This one will go quick!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,824 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Propane,Common Area Maintenance,See Remarks
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, USDA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price