Views of the Puget Sound w/ all the space you need, all surrounded by a lush gardeners paradise. This 2850 sq. ft. home has 4 Bedrooms & 3 Full bathrooms, & additional office space & huge recroom. The bright & clean kitchen over looks the beautiful backyard that exudes pride of ownership. Enjoy peaceful evenings on the quiet back deck as you watch the birds frequent the flowers and fruit trees. Don't miss the hidden getaway in the back corner of the yard w/ its own Banana tree. This home is sure to please being tucked away w/ very little pass through traffic, yet only minutes away from shopping, restaurants, & commuting. Optional membership to the golf course & clubhouse. Possibility of ADU in lower level w/ some creativity. Check it out!
Single Family, Other
2,850 sq. ft
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood,Common Area Maintenance
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet. Corner Lot,Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price