Custom home in desired Sunnyslope neighborhood, with a beautiful wall of windows overlooking Wenatchee surround. Main level features an open concept kitchen, dining room, viewing decks, guest bathroom, a stunning brass wall feature, and IPE Brazilian hardwood floors. Upstairs level features two master bedroom quarters. Both suites have walk-in closets and attached bathrooms. Upper level also features a great-room and office space, with room for additional future balcony. Third floor is a daylight basement featuring a kitchenette, living-room with gas fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, additional laundry and backyard access. Deep 3-car attached garage, storage shed, and large driveway with room for RV and guest parking. Must See!!
Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
6,885 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
6,885 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available
Buyer To Verify
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,2nd Master BR,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,High Speed Internet,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Open Space.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price