Watch the Puget Sound & it's everchanging skyline from this exquisite 2980sf Normandy Park home featuring 2 master suites. This 4 bed 2.75 bath rambler w/fully finished basement has 1490 sq. ft. on each level. The main floor celebrates the view from the fireside living room, dining room, conversational kitchen, & entertaining size deck. The original master suite with 3/4 private bath is on the main floor. The lower level was remodeled to include an exquisite 2nd master w/cozy fireplace insert, private patio & garden access, a full bath ensuite, walk in closet & exercise/massage room. The high ceiling 4 car tandem garage provides abundant shop & storage space. Private RV parking w/outside electrical. Seller pre-inspection report available.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,980 sq. ft
2,980 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Mount Rainier High
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Master BR,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Skylight(s),Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price