Sweet vintage craftsman in the heart of Tracyton! All the charm of yesteryear but equipped with modern upgrades! Kitchen features huge island with adjacent dining. Living room offers great natural light with high coved ceilings & large picture windows as well as a cozy fireplace. Great play/office/family room space in the finished basement provides extra living space. Gated courtyard, fenced patio & large yard for entertaining, relaxing and gardening. Detached 2 car garage with new roof. Paved driveway. Walking distance to the Tracyton Public Boat Launch/ Beach. Easy commute to Seattle Ferries, Silverdale and all area bases. MLS#1792056,nextdoor also for sale - buy both for income generation or a compound. Must see! So cute!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,273 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,273 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Central Kitsap #401
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price