Elegant Chateau in the heart of Canterwood Golf & Country Club. Nestled on a large fully fenced lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, this home offers easy living & privacy. 4 bedrooms, including a large master suite with fireplace, office, wine cellar, formal living & dining, huge bonus room, great room & large laundry/mudroom. The kitchen features Viking double ovens, gas range, stainless appliances, center island, large pantry and opens to the elegant great room. The fully fenced back yard is sprawling & manicured, with lighted statues, water fountain, lawn space, multiple patios, built-in BBQ & covered outdoor gazebo with fireplace. Canterwood offers 24 hr guard manned security, tennis, parks, golf & more.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,069 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,069 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance,Road Maintenance,See Remarks,Snow Removal
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wine Cellar,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,High Tech Cabling,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena-Indoor,Arena-Outdoor,Athletic Court,Barn,Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price