Hurry inside to view this adorable craftsman in Summit area near Puyallup. Spacious front room, Kitchen w/ dining area & French door to deck. Master bedroom w/ large walk in & full bathroom! Another full bath & Laundry in the back. 2 Additional bedrooms have plenty of space & look out over the nearly 1/2 acre back yard. Red barn outbuilding is super versatile w/ 494 feet! Excellent for parking a car, storage, or shop & has upper level. Seller has spent many years doing wood work and crafting out of it! The long backyard has endless possibilities and is accessed in the back by a gate on 105th also! Great access for parking RVs or other equipment! There is even a dog run ready for your pup! New roof Oct. of 2018. Neighbor putting fence in.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,188 sq. ft
1,188 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, See Remarks
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,French Doors,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price