Set on 60 feet of prime West Side waterfront, this Northwest sanctuary offers sparkling lake views and over half an acre of property. Its soaring, light filled layout is ideal for gathering or relaxing with open living & dining areas, an island-style kitchen, fireside family & rec rooms, and 4 bedrooms. Retreat to your vaulted owner's suite, or step out to the full-length deck with views of the water, sunsets and Seattle skyline. A meandering pathway leads down to your lakeside cabana, level lawn, fire pit & dock with boat lifts. Minutes away from top-rated schools, light rail & I-90 access to Seattle/Bellevue.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,550 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Buyer To Verify
Mercer Isl High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Deck,Dock,Electric Car Charging,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Moorage. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price