Charming corner lot bungalow in the highly coveted Berkeley neighborhood! This location is unbeatable; within walking distance to Berkeley & Rocky Mountain Lake. Easy access to I-70 and just a stroll away from the shops and dining on Tennyson St. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch strikes the balance between character and easy living. The enclosed porch/sunroom is the perfect place to enjoy the year-round Colorado sun. Inside you'll also find lots of natural light and hardwood floors. Just outside the kitchen is a Bayview window dining room. The kitchen has been updated with beautiful white cabinetry, quartz countertops, flooring, and tile backsplash. Stainless steel appliances and eat-in space! Main floor bathroom has been updated with a new vanity, flooring, and linen shelves! Unlike most basements, this one is BRIGHT! In the basement, you'll find a large living room/flex space, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Outdoors is a patio area and grass space for entertaining. Complete with a 2 car-garage, large driveway, and NO HOA-- you won't want to miss out on this bright bungalow!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,954 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 977 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 977 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Common Walls
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,PrivateYard,RainGutters. CornerLot,SprinklersInRear,SprinklersInFront,NearPublicTransit.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price