Located in the heart of North Tacoma, this 1761 square foot residence features four bedrooms plus a flex room that could be a great home office, relaxing den and/or a bonus room, 1.5 updated bathrooms, a lovely eat in kitchen, a large living room w/ hardwood floors, a one-car detached garage, newer vinyl windows, a tankless water heater, all appliances including washer/dryer, plentiful storage & a super nice fenced backyard lot w/ dedicated garden space all proudly placed on a storybook street close to the historic Proctor District, the convenience of Westgate, excellent shopping, beautiful parks, nice schools & quality restaurants that have made made the Tacoma community one of the most desirable places to live in Washington State.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,721 sq. ft
1,721 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price