Desirable location and situated on a cul-de-sac, minutes to to Mill Creek, downtown Snohomish, parks, trails, dining, shopping, and more. New 50 year presidential roof, furnace, and central A/C! Oversized 3 car garage plus an abundance of storage in the home. Fully fenced spacious yard with deck for entertaining, raised garden beds, firepit, and custom shed. This home lives large with an open concept kitchen, with double oven and two pantries, that overlooks the family room with gas fireplace, plus a dining room and living room. Enjoy your roomy primary suite with walk-in closet, 5 piece bath and dual vanity. Excellent schools! Pride of ownership is evident throughout this meticulously maintained and well-loved home. Welcome Home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,823 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,HEPA Air Filtration,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price