Very nice 2 story Townhome with spacious living areas. Living room is roomy with stunning vaulted ceiling, 2-story wall of windows & cozy gas fireplace. Brand New Top of the Line Washer/Dryer (WiFi), Refrigerator, Stove with Convection oven, Microwave and Dishwasher. New Carpet, interior paint and light fixtures. Hardwoods sanded and refinished. Sprinkler system recently serviced and new sprinkler heads installed. Additional improvements including lighting, water valves, door locks, and more. Low HOA dues pay for new roof, exterior painting and front yard maintenance. Close to shopping, amenities and the beach. Centrally located close to I-5, I-405, Edmonds and Mukilteo Ferries. -- Common Wall Single Family Residence -- (NOT A CONDOMINIUM).
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,512 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price