Ideally located within walking distance to Uptown Gig Harbor, on 3/4acre, with a sport court, new paint, new carpet, a furnace that's less than a year old and a roof that's 2 years old. You might just be looking at the opportunity of the year. Admittedly the kitchen & bathrooms may need a little sprucing but make no mistake this move in ready 3bd 2.25ba, 1880 sq ft rambler is a marvelous home & superb value for the discerning buyer. The big-ticket items have been taken care of so now its time to enjoy this well laid out, clean & refreshed home on a dead-end street with eye catching landscaping and plenty of parking. Move in, enjoy, and then, if you choose, make a few simple cosmetic changes to turn this home into an absolute showstopper.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,880 sq. ft
1,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Wood
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Fireplace in Master Bedroom,French Doors,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price