Welcome to Brown's Point. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 3100 sq ft home with New electrical wiring, paint, and carpet, finished basement sits on a fully fenced Double lot in the heart of historic Brown's Point. It's a craftsman knock out! with its original hardwood floors, knotted pine finishing, custom cabinetry all maintained to keep its distinctive look. The upstairs offers 2 bedrooms, including owners suite with bath, walk in closet, and private entrance onto a back deck. The basement is cool in the summers consisting of a large movie/bonus room, office or storage space, and 2 bedrooms; one of the bedrooms was converted into a shop prior to current owner. Deck offers 2 separate entertainment areas. Approved 1000 sq ft ADU! by Pierce Co L&D.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,118 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
3,118 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Oil,Cable Connected
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet. Adjacent to Public Land,Dead End Street,Paved,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price