This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in nature and enjoy absolute peace and privacy without sacrificing contemporary comfort or style. More than a house, this is a home where no detail has been overlooked in the creation of a sumptuous haven that you will be proud to call your own.You will live on a sprawling 15-acre lot with an abundance of wildlife, room to indulge your passion for gardening and plenty of space to entertain. Inside, the expansive 4,056 SF layout stretches over two levels with 4 good-size bedrooms and 3+ beautifully finished bathrooms. From the double-door entry, you are welcomed inside where you will find a collection of immaculate gathering spaces and light-filled rooms designed to bring tranquility home
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
4,056 sq. ft
4,056 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Other. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Bath,Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Central Living Area,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Kitchen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wine Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Propane,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Secluded,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price