The perfect blend of nostalgic charm w/modern conveniences in a private park-like setting! Hands down one of the nicest lots in the heart of Sedro Woolley. This 3 bed, 2 bath home sits on a 9,500 sq ft corner lot & offers loads of extra boat or RV parking, mature trees, garden space, and a fire pit. Spacious light-filled floor plan you'll never want to leave! Open kitchen with plenty of storage and adjacent eating nook. Effective year built 2013 with tiled floors, luxury master bath w/soaking tub and separate shower, new paint & new hot water heater. Partially finished Bonus detached studio off garage is ideal for yoga/art/exercise room. Near parks, shops, schools. Abundance of space to live, work & enjoy!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,349 sq. ft
1,349 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
Sedro Woolley Snr Hi
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Detached,Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Alley,Corner Lot,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price