Enjoy the privacy of the "Beautiful" Townhome in a Great location...one block to both Bellevue Square and Bellevue Park. In 2017 the entire interior was remodeled, including all new kitchen appliances and a new central air and A/C system for $20K. The walk-in pantry is large and convenient. New carpeting and newly refinished hardwood floors throughout. New cabinetry featuring beautiful cherry wood. The landscape was richly designed by "Kabota Gardens", featuring a lighted Koi pond and falls. New security system by "Ring Security".
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,967 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,967 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Garbage,Water/Sewer
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Granite
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price