Unique home in coveted lower Brown's Point! There are so many upgrades throughout! All three bathrooms have been renovated, the kitchen has been expanded and updated. 2021 updates include all new windows/sliding doors, accent siding, appliances, heated floors in owner's bath, water heater, furnace, A/C, and heat pump. Enjoy both of the sunrooms and take in the Sound views and watch for bald eagles! Wet bar off 3rd floor sunroom. Pick Rainier cherries off multiple balconies in the summer and enjoy pears in the fall from the mature fruit trees. Backyard is perfect for raised beds or relaxing in. Wired for hot tub! Walk to the lighthouse park, just 5 minutes away. Eligible for Browns Point Club membership and boat ramp access.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
2,059 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,90%+ High Efficiency,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wet Bar,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Loft,Security System,Solarium/Atrium,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price