Well maintained home in the Edmonds School District. Newly refinished hardwood floors and brand new decks! Remodeled kitchen (2017) is the heart of the home with newer appliances and quartz countertops. Pantry is plumbed for W/D - currently the laundry is located in the garage. The spacious master suite offers a walk-in closet, new carpet, updated bath (2019) with a large shower and two beautiful vessel sinks. Two additional bedrooms and the main floor den all have new carpet. Real wood siding and a 30 year roof were installed in 2003. Gutters and sliding door were replaced in 2010. Ready for you to move in! Enjoy the private yard with mature landscaping. 2 car garage. All located conveniently close to dining, shopping, and freeways.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,968 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Corner Lot,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price