Welcome to this lovely Meadowdale home positioned atop a cul-de-sac. Good sized living room with large vinyl windows overlooks the quiet neighborhood. Fresh interior paint and new carpets throughout. Eat-in kitchen with skylight and plenty of cabinetry. Slider off the dining area leads to private backyard that backs up to Meadowdale neighborhood park. Lower level you'll find: a huge rec room with fireplace, utility room with 1/2 bath that's plumbed for a shower, and a 4th bedroom that could easily serve as a home office, sewing room, study area, or arts & crafts room. Walking distance to Meadowdale schools, parks, restaurants, and a short drive to freeways. Large 2 car garage with ample storage space.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,167 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,167 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,See Remarks,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price