Room for everyone in this classic 4 bedroom home that also boasts a convenient main floor office. Eat-in kitchen opens to family room and connects nicely to the back deck and large backyard. Perfect flow for entertaining. Quality construction with high ceilings, hardwood floors and five-panel solid wood doors throughout. Outside find deluxe sport courts and plenty of room to run around plus easy connection to trails on the 3 acre open space parcel adjacent to this home and the 4 other homes in the enclave. Heat pump for heating and cooling plus a spacious 3-car garage. Close-in location on a large .51 acre lot with easy access to Winslow, ferry and schools.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,662 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,662 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Athletic Court,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Propane,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Open Space,Secluded.
Assumable, Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price