Adorable 3 bedroom Glacier View Neighborhood home on large .19 acre corner lot. Beautifully updated kitchen features granite counters, mainly SS appliances, pantry, tile floor and backsplash. Main floor features master suite with 1/2 bath, updated full bath, laundry, dining, and open living room. Upstairs features a nice loft area and two cozy bedrooms. Mudroom off the kitchen leads to the large fully fenced backyard with stone fire pit, potting bench and 10X10 shed w/loft storage. Multiple RV/Boat storage options including 2 large gates to backyard for more secure storage. Exterior access to large unfinished basement for additional storage and/or workshop. Super easy access to I5, shopping and the Interurban Trail located 1 block away.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,352 sq. ft
1,352 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Oil
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price