Here's the wonderfully designed, structurally sound, & mechanically excellent townhome you've been waiting for. Built Green w/gorgeous doors & windows fully cased in fir millwork that accent the living, dining, & kitchen in the vaulted ceiling great room. The really large kitchen has granite counters, SS appliances, & ample storage. Additionally there's three large bedrooms each w/ their own attached baths including a lovely master suite. The versatile lower bedroom could be a combination of bedroom, home office, & rec room, & it leads to a quiet & private patio area. Walkable to all of the fun retail along California Ave from the Morgan Junction to the Alaska Junction. Great schools, parks, transportation, 1-Yr Warranty & No Dues!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,670 sq. ft
1,670 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
West Seattle High
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Radiator,Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Carport,Driveway.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price